Are you called to give everything for Christ in the Blessed Sacrament and Our Lady?
Are you called to love Jesus through hours of Adoration each day and draw other souls to love Him?
That is, very simply put, the life and charism of the Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist.
Discernment has become very difficult in the noise of our current culture. Prayer and silence are absolutely necessary when trying to hear the call of the Lord. The Lord is calling men to serve as priests, but His voice is drowned out by the exterior noise which surrounds the life of so many men. The call is best heard in silent Adoration at the feet of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. He is the One who calls.
Daily Mass, the rosary, regular confession, daily personal prayer and scriptural meditation are also necessary to fortify the soul in grace and open the heart to God. Entrust your vocation to Our Lady through an act of consecration and She will lead you securely in God’s Will for your life. MSE Consecration Prayer
If you are between the ages of 21-35,* and are feeling called to be a Missionary of the Most Holy Eucharist, or would like help in your discernment, contact our vocations office at: 602-328-7590, or email: email@example.com
*(Other requirements include being unmarried and living a chaste life, not belonging to another Religious Institute, being free of debt, are not trying to evade the challenges and responsibilities of life in the world, do not have a criminal record, and are free of addictions to tobacco, alcohol, stimulants etc.)
SPIRITUAL READING about Adoration, the Priesthood and to assist with Discernment:
- Eucharistic Adoration for the Sanctification of Priests and Spiritual Maternity (PDF)
- Saint Peter Julian Eymard – The Real Presence
- Saint Peter Julian Eymard – The Eucharist and Christian Perfection
- Columba Marmion – Christ the Ideal of the Priest
- Reverend Fulton J Sheen – The Priest Is Not His Own
- St. Louis de Montfort – True Devotion to Mary
- Abbe Francois Trochu – The Cure D’Ars : St. Jean-Marie-Baptiste Vianney
- Walter Ciszek – He Leadeth Me
- Saint Francis de Sales – An Introduction to the Devout Life
- Fr. Andrew Apostoli C.F.R – When God Asks for an Undivided Heart: Choosing Celibacy in Love and Freedom
- Timothy M. Gallagher – The Discernment of Spirits: An Ignatian Guide for Everyday Living