We welcome and encourage comments on pieces from The Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist.
- In keeping with the nature of social media discussions, we ask that you keep your comments brief.
- Abusive, rude, libelous, inappropriate, prurient, or blasphemous comments will not be tolerated and the commenter will be banned.
- Comments made on this website are the sole responsibility of the writer and do not represent the views of mostholyeucharist.com, The Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist, its producers, its authors or support team.
- Comments may be used, reproduced, modified, and published by mostholyeucharist.com and The Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist into other works and in other formats or mediums.
- Social Media Managers will try to answer comments when possible. Please be aware that they receive hundreds of questions and comments, and may not be able to answer all of them.
How to Submit a Request for Coverage:
Please do not send unsolicited submissions. If you have topic suggestions, noteworthy story concepts, or interview requests please send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not be able to respond to each submission.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights are owned by The Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist.
Access to and Use of this Website
We welcome social media sharing of mostholyeucharist.com videos, articles, homilies, talks and podcasts. The videos, homilies, talks, articles and podcasts on mostholyeucharist.com are meant and are encouraged to be shared freely throughout social media. However, any downloading, publishing or distributing of the content on mostholyeucharist.com whether for commerical profit or not is strictly forbidden.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users.
- Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, abusive, threatening, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person;
Links to sites not controlled by The Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist are not endorsed and are provided for information and convenience only.
You agree to indemnify and forever hold harmless The Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist, its presenters, its producers, its authors or support team from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this website.
mostholyeucharist.com is published by The Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist.
We will never sell your personal information to a third party or spam you. Minors must have parental permission before registering or submitting any personal information.